Hamilton Beach Espresso, Latte and Cappuccino Machine with Milk Frother, 15 Bar Italian Pump, Black and Stainless (40792)
Take the next step in your pursuit of the perfect cup with the 15-Bar Italian Pump Espresso. You choose either finely ground espresso or a pod, add a tablespoon of espresso or a single pod for each shot and brew with a simple flick of a lever. Unlike other high-tech machines that can be difficult to operate and cost thousands, the Hamilton Beach Espresso Maker has patented slide & lock technology that makes achieving cafe-quality results practically effortless. Always use cold water to make coffee. Warm water or other liquids could damage your espresso maker. If the water from the reservoir is heated, it should take less than 5 seconds for the espresso to start pouring. A full demitasse will take between 15-20 seconds . A teacup and average size mug will comfortably fit under the spout but a travel mug will be too large ad when the portafilter is locked in place , there will be about 4 ½ inches from the drip tray to the spout and also the product is bpa free
- CAFE-QUALITY RESULTS: Indulge in espresso, cappuccinos and lattes right at home using either espresso pods or ground espresso
- 15 BAR ITALIAN PUMP: Supplies the pressure necessary for excellent extraction and rich crema
- EASY SETUP: No fiddling with brew heads in hard-to-access areas – just slide the patented Slide & Lock portafilter into place from the front of the machine and lock it on the side
- SWIVELING STEAM WAND: Lets you steam and froth milk for cappuccinos and lattes
- CUP WARMER: Keeps cups warm until serving time
Easy, Two-Step Setup
Brew with a simple flick of a lever. The patented Slide and Lock filter makes setup easy – just slide the filter holder forward and lock it on the side. The filter holder secures your ground coffee and ensures no fuss.
15 Bar Italian Pump
Combining precision and versatility into one, this machine is built with 15 bars of pressure, giving full force and steam capability for excellent extraction and rich crema.
Premium Care for Less Cleaning
With the Hamilton Beach Espresso & Cappuccino Maker, designers integrated easy steps along the way to minimize fuss and let you savor the moment of espresso enjoyment at the end. After unit cools, simply wipe down exterior with a damp cloth and wash all removable parts in warm, soapy water.